TheMarauder Expansionintroduces two new factions to the Woodland - the Lord of the Hundreds and Keepers in Iron - alongside four hirelings and a new setup draft suitable for both casual and competitive play.
Play as the:
• Lord of the Hundreds - Oppress the Woodland and burn it to the ground if need be. You suffer no dissent.
• Keepers in Iron - Lead your exiled order of devout knights into battle to recover ancient relics. For glory!
Discover unique strategies and make the Woodland wilder by adding hirelings:
• Forest Patrol & Feline Physicians - Secure your realm and heal deadly injuries with Marquise elites.
• Last Dynasty & Bluebird Nobles - Crush your foes and prove your legitimacy with the last Eyrie regiment.
• Spring Uprising & Rabbit Scouts - Revolt against despots and fight for freedom with Alliance sympathizers.
• The Exile & The Bandit - Stalk the forests and steal what you need with these Vagabond mercenaries.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable
Card singles, comics, paint and other consumables are not returnable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.