My Very First Games: First Orchard
Playing Time: 10 Minutes
Top Selling Toddler Game!
Your child will love playing the My Very First Games - My First Orchard game from HABA! A specially designed version of our classic Orchard game, this is a great "first" game for toddlers! The fruit pieces are large, designed for smaller hands, and included is one sturdy basket for children to share in this cooperative game. The wooden fruit can be used for the game (with game boards and die) and also as pretend play food for your play kitchen.
- A simplified variation of the classic "Orchard" game adapted to suit younger players, this game has been enjoyed by families for over 30 years
- Game Idea: Working as a team, the children try to pick the fruits from the trees before the raven reaches the end of the path.
- If the players succeed in harvesting all the fruit before the raven reaches the orchard, they win together! If the raven gets there first, they lose together against the quick, ravenous raven.
- This set can also be used as a pretend play set of solid, wooden fruit.
- This cooperative game is designed to foster social skills and understanding of game rules, develop color recognition skills and teach counting by ones.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable
Card singles, comics, paint and other consumables are not returnable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.