Star Trek Adventures RPG: Tricorder Collector's Box Set
Star Trek Adventures transports you into the role of a Starfleet officer, going boldly, and exploring the final frontier, where you can create brand new characters and crew your own Starfleet vessel or play as your favourite officers from the original series!
The Tricorder Collector's Boxed Set opens like the tricorder from the original series, with a fabric strap giving you the ability to wear the box as an accessory - perfect for cosplayers and Star Trek Adventures games on the go.
The Tricorder Collector's Boxed Set contains:
• Star Trek Adventures digest edition core rulebook, styled after the Original Series. Perfect for new players and experienced roleplayers alike.
• 8 Original Series characters to play (and game stats for the USS Enterprise herself)
‣ Nurse Chapel
• Rules reference sheets on the reverse of the Enterprise crew, detailing tasks for the various roles about a starship.
• 5 original player character sheets for the crew of the USS Lexington NCC-1709 and the starship herself.
• 5 twenty-sided dice with a custom captain's tunic design, and 10 six-sided Challenge Dice.
• 6 Momentum tokens and 26 Threat tokens.
• An exclusive, original story booklet of 3 interlinked missions, set during the time of Captain Kirk's five-year mission.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable
Card singles, comics, paint and other consumables are not returnable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.