Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Order Battletome - Stormcast Eternals (2021)
• A wealth of lore about the Stormcast Eternals covering everything from the Realmgate Wars to the Era of the Beast and the Dawnbringer Crusades, complete with stunning illustrations
• Background information on every Stormhost and unit available to the Stormcast Eternals
• A showcase of expertly painted Citadel miniatures and an in-depth painting guide covering a variety of Stormhosts
• 76 warscrolls covering every Stormcast Eternals unit, including three faction-specific endless spells
• Rules for both Scions of the Storm and Stormkeep armies, as well battle traits, spell lores, mount traits, and holy commands
• Brand new Path to Glory rules, including rules for Reforging, bespoke Stormcast Eternals territories, four quests, two battle plans, 15 warscroll battalions, and more
• Pitched battle profiles with points for matched play games
• And more!
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable
Card singles, comics, paint and other consumables are not returnable. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.